Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBlanco

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2010
Fontana, CA
www.facebook.com
Selling 2 F1 Trimacs bought from cichlidsoftheamericas last year. They are the Alpha male and female out of 13 fry. The Male is dominant but they get along pretty well with just a bit of aggression after the male is fed. Male is 8 or 9 inches, Female 7-8. I would love to keep them but I am moving out of state. Give these guys a good home.

Pair for $70

or Male for $50 Female $40.

I also have a 180g tank, with a black stand, coralife lights, 10k bulbs, driftwood, sand, aquaclear filters, and powerheads that I will sell after the fish are gone! Out of hobby sale!

Ruck Fules

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 8, 2007
Garage
Selling 2 F1 Trimacs bought from cichlidsoftheamericas last year. They are the Alpha male and female out of 13 fry. The Male is dominant but they get along pretty well with just a bit of aggression after the male is fed. Male is 8 or 9 inches, Female 7-8. I would love to keep them but I am moving out of state. Give these guys a good home.

Pair for $70

or Male for $50 Female $40.

I also have a 180g tank, with a black stand, coralife lights, 10k bulbs, driftwood, sand, aquaclear filters, and powerheads that I will sell after the fish are gone! Out of hobby sale!
This Gani, helped Dan move the 180 g inside your house. I'll take the pair if still available. Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store