IS ANYONE USING THE EIGHTSTAR AROWANA TANKS FROM CHINA

Tdeon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
I just bought one... 180 Gallon just looking for feed back... its been up and running for a week and so far good . I have the digital remote control one very beautiful tanks. Just curious any feed back on them or issues anyone had ???

Rafini

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2012
Calgary, Canada
Holy crap those tanks are beautiful! I just googled it. Looks like a great product to me, could you take some pics of your set up?

Naos1984

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2012
Pasig, Philippines
Oh! I have seen one here. They look great and sturdy. Haven't actually tried using one.

P. S. I live in Shenzhen.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Tdeon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Hi yeah so far mines been running a week and temp gage is good seems all running well on sump. But boy it cost to do media for first time. Found when they delievered there warranty was great due to power bar didn't work they replaced it right away... Keep everyone posted one these tanks

Blue pineapple

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2013
Jeddah Saudi Arabia
woow! iv seen one at a store here but didnt know it was a great product! it looks ahhh=mazing! they have 5 GOLD arowanas in it and i HAVE to get a pic of it for you all! the fish cost around US$2500 each!! but WOW what a tank!

Tdeon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
I have to figure how to post pic for everyone will try tomorrow. So far no issues with mine. Still trying to learn digital due to it came in Chinese have to get someone to translate it. But very nice tank and looks great very advance

Rafini

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2012
Calgary, Canada
its a shame youre not in western Canada there is no shortage of people that can translate chinese, have you tried emailing the customer service and asking for a translation PDF? it might exist.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Post up a photo of the instructions, someone maybe able to help you...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store