last minute Rare Stuff order, must be in by tonight 3/11/2013!!

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Email me at Amazonaq@gmail.com for questions and orders, with subject of your name I prefer, so I don't lose the email

Sorry guys, here is a last minute update of what I can add to my current shipment, I need a verbal commitment, send me an email with your name in the subject field of email, and include what you want, and where you're located in the US for shipping or pick up. This order must be confirmed by tonight, 3/11/2013 11 pm PST.

Some of the items are very rare and hand picked and may actually not be available for shipment, but I will try my best to get it. If it doesn't come in then that means its out, if you commit to a fish and flake out, I will not sell you fish in the future. So please be sure that you're ready to commit when you say you are.

These fish will be ready to ship out next week, via fedex or cargo, $55-100 depending on size of order and quantity of order.

I'm not taking any advanced payments, but once the fish arrive and confirmed ready to ship, payment must be made within 24 hours.

hydrocynus goliath 5" $150.00 each, last of the year, limited numbers
hydrocynus tanzaniae 4" $130.00 each, last of the year, unstable in Congo, may not be available next year
cuban gar 6" $399.00
albino aethiopicus lung fish 6" $350.00
Salminus braziliensis "regular" 6" $125.00
salminus maxilosus, true argentina big head wild
these are different than the "brazil" ones you see in stores, which are captive bred now.
6" $350.00 each

hoplias lacerdae "argentina" 6" $380.00 each
hoplias curupira "orinoco" black wolf 7" $250.00
macrochirichthys macrochirus "wolf herring" 4" $75.00
Culter erythropterus "chinese tarpon" like fish 4" $45.00 each
Lophiosilurus alexanderi "pacman" rio sao francisco 5" $125.00 each
Brachyplatystoma tigrinum 3" $175.00 each, limited this year
Cichla piquiti "azul" araguaia 3" $120.00 each
Lates japonicus 5" plus $275.00 each
Maccullochella peelii "murray cod" $125.00 each

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Man, Wes, would you ship to Europe!

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Japanese Perch and Murray Cod ... available in the US in 2013? I must be dreaming!

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
So to stir up a little controversy. Do you guys ever wonder why all the dorados we have here never get tall and fat like the ones you see on the fishing websites? I'll post a few pictures up from the web of adult golden dorado, I believe there are actually 3 different species. And I'm going to get some of these from Argentina. Its the same with goliaths, once you see the real thing, it looks just like the adult. Here are 2 pictures for comparison, and I'll post some adult pictures for comparison. Find any and all the ones we have in the hobby in the US., the semi adults, non look like the ones from ArgentinaGolden_dorado.jpg

Golden_dorado.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store