New Bill introduced and its not good news.

letstalkfish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2013
Nomad
I haven't bothered to read the full text, or anything more than the provided article for that matter, but I can't see something like this passing. The effects that it would have are too great - that puts literally thousands of businesses right out of business almost instantly, not to mention drastically effecting thousands of others.

oscaroo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2011
USA
So will the goverment take our aquariums away or something???? Noboudy from this orgenazation is going near my aquariums:p:mad:!!!!

oscaroo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2011
USA
I haven't bothered to read the full text, or anything more than the provided article for that matter, but I can't see something like this passing. The effects that it would have are too great - that puts literally thousands of businesses right out of business almost instantly, not to mention drastically effecting thousands of others.
If there will be that many people maybe IF it passes there can be a petition that ism so large the goverment will look at it...

zoonose

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 19, 2012
Long Beach, Mississippi
That's just ridiculous; individual states already have regulations in place regarding nonnative/invasive species. A blanket ban at the federal level is totally unnecessary.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
First, if so many people didn't buy animals they can't keep properly just because they are cool and then release them, this bill would have no teeth whatsoever. Second, if enough people are too lazy to even read about it then it will always have a chance. Lastly, there is already a thread started about this so IBTL.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store