MFK Member
My Cyprichromis sp. "leptosoma Jumbo" (Msalaba) F0 Colony

[video=youtube;sqXjmEHdzVw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqXjmEHdzVw[/video]

luvinbluegills

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2011
Pgh PA
Great tank, and those are my favorite "cyps"! I lost my colony due to a bad water change (water company added a ton of chemicals and sent the notice 3 days afterward) :-(

Branch

Gambusia
MFK Member
Great tank, and those are my favorite "cyps"! I lost my colony due to a bad water change (water company added a ton of chemicals and sent the notice 3 days afterward) :-(
Sorry to hear that ,,, that's sad !

This is a version of the same video, but on DailyMotion, where they are not cut the sound

[video=dailymotion;xyg9tm]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyg9tm_2013-03-24-cyprichromis-leptosoma-msalaba-f0_animals#.UbQBQyS1a70[/video]

Unattended Fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2010
near but far
Wow nice! I had some cyprichromis before but got rid of them due to their aggression. Soon I'll get my tang tank up got some benthochromis tricoti's, gold head compressiceps, kilesas, and some fucifers.

Branch

Gambusia
MFK Member
Wow nice! I had some cyprichromis before but got rid of them due to their aggression. Soon I'll get my tang tank up got some benthochromis tricoti's, gold head compressiceps, kilesas, and some fucifers.
Thank you !

luvinbluegills

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2011
Pgh PA
Aggressive cyps? Wow, that must have been an exceptional group. I would think they are on the same level of Benthochromis regarding aggression.

Branch

Gambusia
MFK Member
I would think they are on the same level of Benthochromis regarding aggression.
No, not at all. If you have a 72 inches aquarium femeles will always find some quite places

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
very cool, africans are so underated...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store