Brokopondo Occel x Peru Mono Hybrid Fry are Born!

Catfishracer

Feeder Fish
Apr 21, 2009
London, UK
Just hatched out my first batch of Brokomono bass. Getting ready to start them on baby brine shrimp. It was spawned off my sexiest looking female F1 Peru Mono, and my nicest wild brokopondo occel Male. I only have 30 fry or so that made it out alive. Can't wait to see what they look like. They should be absolute stunners.

Joey822

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2012
Sparks Nevada
Just hatched out my first batch of Brokomono bass. Getting ready to start them on baby brine shrimp. It was spawned off my sexiest looking female F1 Peru Mono, and my nicest wild brokopondo occel Male. I only have 30 fry or so that made it out alive. Can't wait to see what they look like. They should be absolute stunners.
Dibs, I want 29 :D I want some

Sent from my ADR6350 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Catfishracer

Feeder Fish
Apr 21, 2009
London, UK
hahaha. We will see. If I do decide to sell them I want to get them out to a few people I know will post back here later. So we can see how cool they look all grown up.

And I would at least like to get them up to an inch or two before I do anything.

Joey822

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2012
Sparks Nevada
hahaha. We will see. If I do decide to sell them I want to get them out to a few people I know will post back here later. So we can see how cool they look all grown up.

And I would at least like to get them up to an inch or two before I do anything.
U.derstandable. yes pics plz

Sent from my ADR6350 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

haynchinook334

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
\m/(O_o)\m/
Blah, hybrids.....

But now we know you are doing something right. Congrats bro. Now get them itapingas to spawn. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

haynchinook334

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
\m/(O_o)\m/
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store