My 1st Blue Gorillus Umbee, I'm addicted now!

FlatFishLeo

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
USA
Well as you guys have seen, I got bitten by the Festae bug last year and its overtaken my tanks, but I looks like I've once again got hook on a new drug, I have gotten Gorillus Fever from the rest if you UmbeeKing Lovers!

Thanks to my MFK friends that have turned me into them, you guys know who you are? But I have to thank Chris (UmbeeKing) for bringing this fish into the hobby! I either love what you raise or just wanna be like you guys! All I wanna do is fit into the group of Festae/Umbee keepers!

I've received this Blue Umbee from another member (Fishaholicc) for a little over month now, traded some fish for this guy and a virgin UK Festae female. He's just in quarantine with 3 virgin female Festaes. His testosterone in the tank have induced all three to lay eggs within a week of each other. I'll be moving him into a 240 for grow out, looking forward to receiving a girlfriend so he can mess with!

Any comments either positive or negative is welcome, remember I'm a newbie and always eager to learn new things from the experienced UMBEE KEEPERS here!

Before (March 9, 2013:

Sorry for the bad pics, it's a old dirty tank. Today April 16, 2013:

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

freebyrd

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2010
Virginia
Umbriferum and festae are probably my favorite south americans, I've got the umbees just send me the festae :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store