Apr 16, 2007
the Office living in the now...
Looks like a skinny IT to me not an AT.

monsterkeeper87

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2013
England
I looked on the charts on google images and the number of stripes and the more silvery colour made me think AT, its wouldn't say it was skinny either, its 1 of the fattest little dats i'v seen lol
I will keep researching, especially IT's :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
No need to be,Strollo nailed it...Take a good look at your dats tail and you will notice what looks like two dots that form a band or stripe.Only silvers have this pattern on their tails.

Runitis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2011
Winnipeg,MB, Canada
Nice little AT, is he active? Mine arent really but sorry can't help you on pellet training mine ate pellets on the first day didn't even try frozen. They were wild caught at .5" so not like they knew of the other stuff

monsterkeeper87

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2013
England
Nice little AT, is he active? Mine arent really but sorry can't help you on pellet training mine ate pellets on the first day didn't even try frozen. They were wild caught at .5" so not like they knew of the other stuff
Thanks, and yea super active so far, he's like a little rocket haha he's only about 2" ATM so maybe he will slow down as he grows, and no problem I fed him some blood worm tonight just wanted to see him eat so I know he is ok but I will try on the hikari from tomorrow :)

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store