Videos update. ... been ages

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
Been a long time since I did an update. Ive thinned out my tigers in the last year.... and the indos I have left are 17, 14.5 and 10 inch now:D
My 14 inch thinbar died a year ago.. shame...
Recently added an 11 inch ntt. Growing well too.
Hope the vid links works...video quality is not great but you get the idea...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uRB3w9yMt8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LCcNr1Le4E&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

bomber

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2007
the Office living in the now...
Thanks for sharing. They look great.

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
Nice monsters, do all indos get that high body when they get that size or just depends from fish to fish?
Not all have the high back shape. In fact most dont.

The 17 inch indo you can see is traditional shape. Much longer than highback.
The 14.5 inch high back indo u see is actually taller than the 17 inch indo... often looks bigger cause of thd height.

addisonlee25

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2008
california
Not all have the high back shape. In fact most dont.

The 17 inch indo you can see is traditional shape. Much longer than highback.
The 14.5 inch high back indo u see is actually taller than the 17 inch indo... often looks bigger cause of thd height.

Ok thought so....I guess I've just seen a few large high backs....again, nice Indos, I gotta find myself a big one

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

robroy

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
BC, Canada
Looks good as always Ade. See you still like your archers and the rays have really grown. Thought you might have bought Jake's wide bar that was for sale recently

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
Looks good as always Ade. See you still like your archers and the rays have really grown. Thought you might have bought Jake's wide bar that was for sale recently
Hello rob. Hope all is well on your side. . I would love an ST... who woukdnt...

But I just cant justify £1k price tag.
I reckon even if I had the funds ... I would nit want to pay thay for an ST.
I would however spend that on a dam fine asian arro.. but wife forbids it as she is supersticous...

robroy

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
BC, Canada
Hello rob. Hope all is well on your side. . I would love an ST... who woukdnt...

But I just cant justify £1k price tag.
I reckon even if I had the funds ... I would nit want to pay thay for an ST.
I would however spend that on a dam fine asian arro.. but wife forbids it as she is supersticous...

Lol agreed a grand was pricey. I've just the 2 IT now. In the process of moving abroad so no upgrade on the cards. Looking to get rid of one of the IT as 100G not big enough for 2.
Sold my big 12" NTT to Brummie Peter a long while ago and sold my NGT to Gray who promptly put it up for sale. The UK Tiger scene, eh?!

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
Lol agreed a grand was pricey. I've just the 2 IT now. In the process of moving abroad so no upgrade on the cards. Looking to get rid of one of the IT as 100G not big enough for 2.
Sold my big 12" NTT to Brummie Peter a long while ago and sold my NGT to Gray who promptly put it up for sale. The UK Tiger scene, eh?!
Pete is a good guy amd great fish keeper...He has grown your old ntt to almost 15 -16 inch.!!!!.. you know your tigers go to a good home with pete.

No comment on the other person. I think you know why.. lol some people in it for the hobby and want the best care for their fish.. others just like the buy sell buy sell.sold sold sold .. on their ac ads...
. Really does my head in..

Hope your move abroad goes well bro . You can't always take your fish with you ... but you can always have access to mfk.:D

robroy

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
BC, Canada
Very true Ade. Know exactly what you mean about the latter. The UK classifieds seem flooded with Tigers and at silly prices too

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store