HELP!! My NTT looks like he has a busted lip!

strollo22

Siamese Tiger
MFK Member
May 21, 2012
Datnoid Island
Nah. Just keep the water clean, keep the water at about 78-80 and add some salt and he should be fine. If it looks like it's getting worse in a couple of days then use some mela fix

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
Here's some pics.. I didn't want to get flamed on again for taking pics of my sick day out of water
Must be referring to me. Apologies if I came across as a ****.
But I only saying that as netting it out muktiple times is really stressful for the fish... and I could make the mouth injury even worse. Anyways. . Didnt meam to offend.

That jaw does look like its possibly broken. What are the tank mates and decor amd tank a size?
The injury does not look great im afraid.
I think all you can do is keep water pristine. If you feed prawn.. chop it up really really small, in order that eating will not make its jaw worse. Id only use meds
If fungus starts to appear.
Im afraid. .. an injury like that... the ntt may not survive.
Ive found when ntt get badly I jured rhey dont recover well unlike indos.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

5am

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2006
lalaland
Tank mates are guppies, platys and swordtails.. There are driftwood pieces in the tank but none are sharp.. I already put medication in there in case it's not an injury but an infection.. Water parameters are good.. I just did a water change so hopefully it'll heal up.. I don't feed them while MP. I bought some ~1" feeder ghost shrimp to feed them. Got 4 yesterday and today they were all gone. Their stomachs looked fat so I'm sure they both had some shrimp. Ill observe them more in the day time..

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store