600-700 litre stocking?

LauraC94

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 1, 2013
Huddersfield, England
Im looking at getting a 5/6ft x 2ft x 2ft tank for my living room.
My 13" sailfin pleco will be going in there just wondering what else would be suitable?
I currently own piranhas which won't be going in the tank..just means I have a little bit of experience :)
I love snakeheads and catfish just looking for ideas :) think I will be able to source a wide range of predators as I know of someone who sources close to me so any suggestions would be great!

Thanks!

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
most snakehead will get to big.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
2 or maybe 3 oscars would work with heavy filtration.

Most cats as well get to about 2 feet in length but one of my all time favorite cats, the pictus cat, would look pretty cool in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

LauraC94

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 1, 2013
Huddersfield, England
I already have some pictus in my 50 gal and I love them too! That is actually a good idea I might get a good school of them in there:)
Would they work with Oscars? I've never kept Oscars before so I dont know :) or a single arowana with the 8" pictus cats?

Sent from my ST25i using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Nope no aros. But ya pictus should work with oscars but I would make sure they grow up together and you will decrease the chance they become food down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

elisuwe

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2010
england, wiltshire
If you can upgrade in 1-1/2 year to a 250+ then you could get a jardini but you will need a 30" wide tank at the least! As for catfish you could get synds some awesome species of synds! Good luck man

Sent from my C6603 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store