Vacation feeding

Sizzlahr

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2011
indianapolis
I will be away from my tank for a whole week. In the past, if I left for a few days I would have a roommate feed or I'd put some feeder fish to hold them over. I usually do not feed my fish feeders. What should I do while I am gone for a week? Couple dozen feeders?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

lipadj46

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2011
queensbury
He will be fine. Doggy door from the house to the back yard. Couple bowls of food.. I will just get an automatic feeder I guess

Seriously?? Fish will be perfectly fine for a week without food. I would not leave my dog alone for a week though without at least someone to make sure he has fresh water and food every day.

Chizzle

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2011
LV Golden Knights!
Seriously?? Fish will be perfectly fine for a week without food. I would not leave my dog alone for a week though without at least someone to make sure he has fresh water and food every day.
X2, I would be more worried about my dog than fish. They can go for a week easily without food given they are large and not stingrays as they have small stomachs/high metabolism and need to eat often.

Sizzlahr

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2011
indianapolis
Okay my dog will have enough water and food .he will also have the first floor to himself. He will be fine

I think my fish will be fine too..
11 SA cichlids

Thanks
Close thread

LukeOscar

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2013
ontario
Im not going to tell someone how to take care of there pet. But a week for a dog is a very long time. I would be worried about someone noticing the dog being left for days and you showing back up with no dog and a court case.

I dont know how strict they are were you are. But people face jail time here for cruelty/neglect.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store