3 tiger size 10-12 inch
1 mono size 11 inch
1 mono size about 5 inch
5 atabapo pike size about 5-8 inch
5 red hook size about 4 inch
3 endy about 6-10 inch
2 masheer size about 4 inch

tank size 72x30x30 inch

sump tank 48x15x15 inch which consist of k1,aquaclay,biohomeplus and some ceramic ring

[YT]Y0sUJOZmLTA[/YT]

houie925

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2008
Manteca, California
overstocked is generally the same as under-filtered and/or under-maintained. If your water tests are showing no ammonia and no nitrite and you are doing enough water changes to keep nitrates under control then you aren't overstocked.

You're heavily stocked, for sure and few of your fish may eventually benefit from larger accommodations.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
overstocked is generally the same as under-filtered and/or under-maintained. If your water tests are showing no ammonia and no nitrite and you are doing enough water changes to keep nitrates under control then you aren't overstocked.

You're heavily stocked, for sure and few of your fish may eventually benefit from larger accommodations.

+1. No more fish for you right now.

wmkr

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2005
m'sia

All water para is in good condition....

+1. No more fish for you right now.

confirm no more adding in

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin

x2 I agree that if all those fish reach "mature sizes" your going to likely start haveing water quality issues. Is it technically overstocked now? prolly not but in the future it will be imo. some people will say your are overstocked now because of the "potential" max growth of those fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store