Aquarium related injuries

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
How have you injured yourself working on a tank?.....oh yea pics or it didn't happen.

Sent from my ADR6400L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
I'll start it out. I slashed my finger while trying to remove a piece of acrylic from my hole saw....:banghead: Idk why my finger was still on the trigger.uploadfromtaptalk1367791350344.jpg

Sent from my ADR6400L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Too Many Choices

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 12, 2012
Australia
I have a habit of standing on cover glass...deliberately. Twice I've looked at it and thought 'If I balance my weight equally... *CRACK*'. I haven't been injured yet...

maxxxx

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2010
Needham, MA
www.linkedin.com
Does a spouse slapping you upside the head for buying another fish count? :confused:

Gagesmith

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2013
Saskatoon sk
Lifting up a 45 bow, i thought irs e a great idea to lift it by the glass brace it snaped sliced my hand in 3 spots, then the same tank i was moving i lifted it and the corner hit my knee and cut that pretty good too

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
Lifting up a 45 bow, i thought irs e a great idea to lift it by the glass brace it snaped sliced my hand in 3 spots, then the same tank i was moving i lifted it and the corner hit my knee and cut that pretty good too

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
That sounds like you were having a bad day

pacu mom

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2006
northern CA
Five weeks ago I was distracted by a phone call while feeding my fish. I did not slide the tank lids back into place. My Leonardo managed to jump up and slice off his lower lip on the edge of a tank lid. His lip was hanging on by just a small piece of tissue at the corner of his mouth.

Before with his lower lip

Now

No more smiling happy face :( It was a really gruesome injury.

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
Five weeks ago I was distracted by a phone call while feeding my fish. I did not slide the tank lids back into place. My Leonardo managed to jump up and slice off his lower lip on the edge of a tank lid. His lip was hanging on by just a small piece of tissue at the corner of his mouth.

Before with his lower lip

Now

No more smiling happy face :( It was a really gruesome injury.
One of my wide bar sd's looks like that.....they just get to rowdy for their own good when its feeding time.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store