Bucks County Aquarium Society Annual Workshop - June 8th!

Anubias Design

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2007
Bensalem, PA
The Bucks County Aquarium Society will be holding its Annual Workshop on June 8th at the Silver Lake Nature Center in Bristol, PA. This year's speakers are:

Francis 'the fish geek' Lupangco from NatGeo Wild's "Fish Tank Kings" speaking on "The Establishment of Large Aquariums in the Middle East" and "Quarantine Procedures" - don't miss the new season of "Fish Tank Kings" premiering on June 1st!

Legendary reef guru Albert Thiel, author of numerous books and articles including the just-published "Nano Reef Aquariums" speaking on "Nano Reef Aquariums from A to Z" - he will also be signing copies of his latest book

Marine breeding pioneer Todd Gardner of the Long Island Aquarium who has many captive bred firsts to his credit speaking on "Frontiers in Marine Fish Culture"

Phil Bradley presenting a DIY workshop on LED Lighting. Phil will build a nano sized led fixture with Cree bulbs as part of his presentation. There will be a special raffle for the light.

We'll also be featuring a consignment sale of freshwater and marine fish, inverts, plants and supplies. Sellers will pre-price their items and the BCAS will handle their sale. The split is 80% to the seller and 20% to BCAS. Entrance into the consignment sale area will be in the order of registration so the sooner you register the earlier you'll get into the sale area and the better the selection will be. This is always a hugely popular part of this event.

Registration starts at 10:30 am. The consignment sale opens at 11:30 am and the first talk begins at noon.

Lunch and dinner are included.

The price is $40 per person.

For more information or a registration form, please send an email to buckscountyaquariumsociety@yahoo.com.

We hope to see you there!

skatin707

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2013
Delaware
Ouch, steep entry. I pay less to race autocross or go to auto shows (St. Louis auto show for example). I was hoping to hit one of these before I moved to Hawaii, maybe find a new home for my tesselata.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store