New to tigers!

marshmallow

Banned
May 16, 2013
Singapore
Hi all shifu, just started a IT comm and still trying to find ways to make them 24/7 stable. Below are my IT gang haha. Any comments are greatly appreciated. :)

strollo22

Siamese Tiger
MFK Member
May 21, 2012
Datnoid Island
There is no known way to make them stable. Some people have had luck with blue, clear or black backgrounds but no one has a 100% way to make them stable.

KiZZLe

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2008
USA
The best way to get a Dat to be stable IMO is to buy a bunch of lil tiny dats and hand pick the most stablest one. That's what I did. I bought 30 and had only 4 stable dats with perfect bars. Also, putting in a LARGER PREDATOR like an arowana would also bring out their colors and patterns. Note... The arowana must be big enough to with stand the assault of the datnoid from time to time, but not big enough to eat him. Check out my YouTube channel and see my last stable Dat before I sold him. You can see in my past videos that my Dats were very very dark in the beginning and would only color up when feeding, but now since I added the High Shine Arowana, he stayed colored up 98% of the time. My channel is FISHYFISHYFISHY504. Hope this helps you.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store