New tank set up for fire eel, birchir and ropefish

garyharp

Feeder Fish
May 19, 2013
southampton
Hi all. I`m new to the forum and would like to ask you all for some advice, I`m setting up a new 400ltr tank and want to get the set up exactly right, I`m going to be keeping 1 6" fire eel, 2 12" rope fish, a 5" senegal birchir, a 6" ghost knife, 2 angel fish, 2 bristlenose plecs and 2 african butterfly fish in it. Ive got really good filteration, bog wood and plenty of caves and tubes for hiding places. I`m going to use a sand substrate. Ive just ordered this tank and have yet to set it up and i am keen to get the set up exactly right for these fish so was hoping to get your advise on getting it spot on. I do keep fish so know all about cycling the tank ect. Its more asking advise on how you would decorate the tank , lighting and plants, Also will these fish be compatible in this tank ? Oh and I do know these fish are escape artists so will take precautions.I have them all in a 230ltr at the moment but its time to move them to a bigger tank.
Any help will be greatly appreciated

Gary

garyharp

Feeder Fish
May 19, 2013
southampton
Sorry I should add, the birchir and ropefish are going to be additions to the 400 ltr, they are not in the 230ltr with my other fish

Gary

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store