Goldfish Experiences?

Andrew1002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 29, 2012
New jersey
I went to petsmart today and realized that their feeder goldfish were on sale even cheaper so I grabbed 20 of them. These are going to be currently housed in a number of my tanks according to size. Biggest go in the 55 medium go in my 10 gallon and the few really small ones go in my 2 gallon bowfront. I purchased a new hood for my 10 gallon and thought id share it with you how good this tank is looking.
uploadfromtaptalk1369626440077.jpg.
After putting some of these guys in my tank I realized how much color and movement they really bring. Im thinking about possibly keeping a couple in my tanks in the future. And they are a cheap solution to higher end koi as some of them have awesome colors. Just thought id share my new setup. The 55 is currently not lit at the moment but ill take a pic in the morning to share some of these awesome underestimated goldfish. Feel free to share your pics of your tanks and goldfish. And tell me what you think of my tank.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Andrew1002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 29, 2012
New jersey
Probably shouldn't have them with the convicts, and that's way to many fish IMO. And a bigger filter lol, maybe fill up the tank to. But the decorating is a great job!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Haha ya I know its way overstocked at the moment because the convicts arent big enough to go in the 55 yet. The goldfish should be gone by next weekend into my pond. Along with the rest maybe leaving a few. I was planning on filling the tank more but im nervous of jumpers as the hood is an open light strip and not a closed hood.

Andrew1002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 29, 2012
New jersey
Also if you can see in the back I bought 3 female guppies and a male guppie to maybe get some babies to grow as feeders or feed them to my convicts. Ill see how it goes.

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America
zoomed.com