What's so cool about 3 line It?

mmurry

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2012
salt lake city, utah
I got to the LFS day late and dollar short. Finally got some dat's in. Got there in time to pick up the two smallest unstable dats. Paid 15 bucks a piece. When the sickly lookin one finally perked up and started eating and showing some colors I realized he was a 3 line with so e really nice even lines on him. Posted a pic in this thread. Guess it is just the luck of the draw on the markings on these guys? All 4 of my IT dats kinda have dramatically different markings.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1369868403.881652.jpg

Owens

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2012
Southern Maryland
Looks nice. I think people like three bars because they look like STs.

Sent from my VS840 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
3 bars symmetrical are rare. It looks similar to an ST. I can only wish to find a 3 bars like that.

mmurry

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2012
salt lake city, utah
Thanks. Really didnt have any clue on hi markings till well after I got him. He was sickly and didnt show markings at all. He has been doing reall well and showing nice colors. Markings are the same on both sides. I Think he will make it. The other dat I got that day chases him around pretty bad but when it is feeding time all bets are off. He gets after it.

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
I got 4 2 inchers at the first of the year. The runt is the best looking. Always being chased.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store