My arowana eye

calibigrob

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2012
Worldwide
I know about drop eye , I didn't know drop eye can also look like this Like the eye is pulling out Read online tht it can, cause can b feedin them too many goldfish to much fatty foods

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNeuploadfromtaptalk1370001925414.jpguploadfromtaptalk1370002029186.jpguploadfromtaptalk1370002087739.jpgtwork App

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
Thats not drop eye. I would start treating fo pop eye.

mrquad

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2008
canada
Could be your water. I am not arowana expert but I have the same problem with my fronts. The eye almost out from the socket.

I didn't do any treatment but I keep the water clean. I start with cleaning the filter with aquarium water and do water change twice a week.

And it's gone! Mine was a lot worse than the one you showed. I just don't have access to any medication that time. But got lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

calibigrob

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2012
Worldwide
Thats not drop eye. I would start treating fo pop eye.
So it ain't drop eye This wht I read online
while there are some very extreme cases in which the eye looks as if it will fall out at any given second.

But if its pop eye i will treat it It never been sick n 3 years

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

calibigrob

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2012
Worldwide
Could be your water. I am not arowana expert but I have the same problem with my fronts. The eye almost out from the socket.

I didn't do any treatment but I keep the water clean. I start with cleaning the filter with aquarium water and do water change twice a week.

And it's gone! Mine was a lot worse than the one you showed. I just don't have access to any medication that time. But got lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I do water change like 2-3times month Check water it was ok But I will do maybe ever 5days til it get better

Thanks

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

lix.ma14

Hydrolycus Armatus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
What is pop eye? What's the effects?

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado

strawwoodclaw

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2012
Brighouse UK
There's all sorts of things that can cause pope eye, I would research it . If you have carbon in filters blasting in the Arowana's face that can cause it, I think stress can cause it, normally if it is pop eye it can be cured . He has drop eye in one eye.
Some Arowana have eyes that bulged out but this is a defect called pop eye, which is different to the other pop eye which is treatable. he looks a bit thin plenty of food & water changes should help him

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store