Suggestions?

redtailcatfish88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 24, 2013
nj
So here's my sump. I have a tote under neath the tank with a bucket (old cat litter bucket) I peppered the bottom with holes for it to drain. In the sump it self I have about 30 pot scrubbies for mechanical I have a 200-100-50-1 micron filter socks. My problem is when the filter sock drains onto the scruvies its not even its more of a steady stream in a 2-4" spot so even tho I have 30+ of them maybe only 8-9 of them have any water going over them. Can anyone think of a way to make a drip plate sit inside the bucket above the scrubbies so all of them are being used? I don't have any water problems but I'd like to start to use all of them since ill be adding another larger fish. ( don't mind the bubbles and sponges Im using melafix on a catfish and if I don't keep the top of the filter sock covered it foams out sbd makes a mess) as you can see I have very limited space under the tank. I have the bucket siting on something so it doesn't submerge all of them.and since I have to do that I have almost no room.

uploadfromtaptalk1370076224425.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1370076236311.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store