Please help ID my new fish

INTHECOWBOYSWETRUST

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2013
TOLEDO OHIO
can you please help me ID my fish? I ordered them from a online fish store and they sent me the wrong ones and I don't know what they are..

some other people are saying kenyi, what do you think? the males are yellow with a blue haze and the female was blue with the black on her fins.. she just had babies and died while she was still holding the babies.. luckly they all made it and are doing well...
thank you for any help you can give me with this...View attachment 919535View attachment 919536View attachment 919537

PwNz I R COLE

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2012
Mt.Laurel NJ
can you please help me ID my fish? I ordered them from a online fish store and they sent me the wrong ones and I don't know what they are..

some other people are saying kenyi, what do you think? the males are yellow with a blue haze and the female was blue with the black on her fins.. she just had babies and died while she was still holding the babies.. luckly they all made it and are doing well...
thank you for any help you can give me with this...View attachment 919535View attachment 919536View attachment 919537
Yes kenyi males start out blue but once they turn yellow they turn into an angry little fish

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

INTHECOWBOYSWETRUST

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2013
TOLEDO OHIO
live fish direct.. and sure did not order any of these... it just makes me worder what they cheated me out of because i ordered 14 different kind of chiclids, 3 to 4 of each....

JK Monster Fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2012
socal
I like them whatever they are, does there website have pictures, you could just search there website if they have pics

INTHECOWBOYSWETRUST

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2013
TOLEDO OHIO
Yes they do have pictures and I have tried that but there is nothing that looks like these.. I did not look up Kenyi, I just looked up the ones I purchased from them and none of them look like these do...
A lot of my other ones are too small to really tell what they are so Im not sure what they replaced with these one's.....

INTHECOWBOYSWETRUST

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2013
TOLEDO OHIO
I never told them about it because i did not realize it until 4 months after I bought them.. They was all about 1" 1.5" when i got them so it is super hard to tell what they are at that size... Does any one know about how much these fish cost? are they cheap common ones or are they worth anything? I have about 40 or 50 babies from them now and don't know what the price should be for them... thanks for any help you can give me..

cantrell00

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2011
SC
Hybrid or possibly a sub dominant Saulosi male.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

snowman17.5

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2013
Chicago
Here's a pic of my holding socolofi and my male Elongatus Ornatus do your fish resemble any of these
Sent from my EVO using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store