indiana
Thanks bro! This should become a sticky :grinyes:

Jesse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
PufferXtreme;683663; said:
can you translate the text?
I've been looking for this picture. Ming posted it some time ago. If you blow up the picture, you can see the text. In the upper left corner of the left page is Datnioides quadrifasciatus (now D. polota)/silver datnoid, particularly the southeast Asian mainland population. In the upper right corner of the left page is D. undecimradiatus/ thinbar datnoid or NTT (North Thailand tiger). In the lower left corner of the left page is D. microlepis / Indonesian datnoid or IT (Indo. tiger), specifically the Sumatra population/variant. In the lower right corner of the left page is the Borneo population/variant of D. microlepis. The highest fish on the right page is intended to depict the Chao Phraya basin population of D. pulcher/widebar datnoid, also known as the Siamese tiger (ST). The fish just below it is intended to be the Mekong basin population of D. pulcher, also known as Cambodian tiger (CT). The fish in the lower left corner of the right page is D. quadrifasciatus, specifically the population from the island of New Guinea, including both the Irian Jaya (Indonesian) side and the Papua New Guinea side. The fish in the lower right corner of the right page is D. campbelli/New Guinea datnoid, aka NGT. Hope this helps. :)

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
Thanks for the post Li and thanks for translating icthyophile.

Jesse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
Honda12;685992; said:
Thanks for the post Li and thanks for translating icthyophile.
I didn't translate, I only interpreted based on my knowledge of Datnioides gleaned through years of fish foruming. I can't read that "chicken scrabble." :confused: :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store