I give up

Sams0n

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2013
Wanderland
I think I've had enough of NTTs dying on me... I've gone through 7 of them already! I don't know what I'm Doug wrong. They're in the same tank as my IT and they're all getting nice and fat! Sorry just wanted to vent.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

bdevilcasey

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 23, 2009
I think it happens sometimes. I cannot keep pictus cats. Ive tried 4 or 5 times over the years and they will not stay alive. All other fish and tanks thrive but I just cant figure them out. Sorry man.

AJmen

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 30, 2013
PH
You're not alone bro. I suffered 7 jardini casualties before... Maybe some fishes are not really meant for us even though we do the right thing..

burbon44s

Candiru
MFK Member
May 13, 2012
milwaukee
Same here. I can't keep discus. No matter what I did. Over $1000 worth. When other people have no problems at all

Sent from my DROID4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

strollo22

Siamese Tiger
MFK Member
May 21, 2012
Datnoid Island
NTT's have been known to die unexpectedly. I believe they are more prone to IP's and should be treated as such.

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
Slightly off topic. I can't keep blackworms alive.

Sams0n

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2013
Wanderland
My NTTs were 2.5". One day they're eating and chasing around and the next I find them dead on the bottom.. Ill just stick to ITs

Slightly off topic. I can't keep blackworms alive.
Rodger, bloodworms / black worms don't need much water. Just enough to keep the top wet is fine.. I've wasted alot of black worms by covering the entire thing with water. I left mine in the fridge in a Tupperware.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store