Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Those sure are some nice rays....

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
Hey, you can see they have stripes at least. Some days mine don't have any stripes.
Yep, nice rays LOL

JayC74

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
Interesting vids. Wondering if the strong current influences colors or not as they swim against it. Do they ever stable up some after current is slowed down or shut off? Also does that aro always cruise so low like that?

strollo22

Siamese Tiger
MFK Member
May 21, 2012
Datnoid Island
Interesting vids. Wondering if the strong current influences colors or not as they swim against it. Do they ever stable up some after current is slowed down or shut off? Also does that aro always cruise so low like that?
I've tried with/without current as well and it made no difference. Mine actually enjoy swimming against it

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

TakeNotes

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2010
In The Jungle
It makes sense they would enjoy it figuring they can come some current in the rivers
Never tried changing it up.
Thanks
Hey, you can see they have stripes at least. Some days mine don't have any stripes.
Yep, nice rays LOL
Lol mine will stable up when the lights are off. Other than that they look like they do in the video or just get all dark and fade away in the shadows.
Those sure are some nice rays....
Thanks man

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store