18" short nose gar $25

Everything $200

need them to go and to good homes

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
Forgot to add will ship if you have an airport account/ are a known shipper. As ap to ap is the only way they will go or it will be stupid expensive overnight.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mike_sema

Hail Hogs
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
HOT Water
Forgot to add will ship if you have an airport account/ are a known shipper. As ap to ap is the only way they will go or it will be stupid expensive overnight.

Just use delta airlines no account required

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
I tried and they said I need to be a known shipper to ship anything over 12oz. I told them others have shipped without issues and they said not without a known shipper. That was from delta customer service.

TSA wants to come out and inspect my apartment for a fee. They don't even know how much it will be until after they inspect it.

mike_sema

Hail Hogs
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
HOT Water
I tried and they said I need to be a known shipper to ship anything over 12oz. I told them others have shipped without issues and they said not without a known shipper. That was from delta customer service.

TSA wants to come out and inspect my apartment for a fee. They don't even know how much it will be until after they inspect it.
We have accounts with all the airlines,,,and delta dose not req one, we do not have an account with them but use them often.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
Odd, I have got fish from delta before. I think you helped clay send those big Trops out to me. It might be here that they have a problem with it. They told me TSA won't allow it regardless of the airline. I understood if it was cod then it was ok. The people I talked to said no. I'll call again and see if the few I have talked to are just dumb.

Hopefully this person that is interested in them gets them they have an account so it would be a mute point. For these anyway.

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
All gars have been sold thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com