UPS screwed up my order!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
My re up shipment of food and supplies from Foster and Smith was to arrive today so I came home early and sat and waited all day for it.After no delivery made by the five pm I went on line to track my order and learned that it was transferred to the Post Office...no reason given and now I have to wait until they get around to delivering it.Thank goodness it is not a live fish,rant over.

aclockworkorange

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2010
Rose City
They probably did that cheap combo thing where it transfers to a post office and then delivers USPS. They did that with me last time, it went from 20 min from my house and went 200 miles north to another state to a USPS sort facility, then took two more days to get delivered! I would have just picked it up at the 20 min away place...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
They do that sometimes...Ups delivers to the local post office to have them make the home delivery. Its happened to me a few times.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lol,well I did and I didn't....I had already finished up four hours overtime and didnt really feel like staying longer....Thing is,there is a post office location right down the street that I could have gone to.Heck my neighbor must order everything they advertise on TV as she gets a brown truck delivery almost everyday yet they couldn't bring me my package.

strollo22

Siamese Tiger
MFK Member
May 21, 2012
Datnoid Island
Lol,well I did and I didn't....I had already finished up four hours overtime and didnt really feel like staying longer....Thing is,there is a post office location right down the street that I could have gone to.Heck my neighbor must order everything they advertise on TV as she gets a brown truck delivery almost everyday yet they couldn't bring me my package.
What color is your neighbor? lol. I think I know what's going on here... ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LOL...ugh...brown?

Mr. Mom

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2013
Alberta
The problem with couriors nowadays ... is everything thing is electronic. One little glitch or smudge on the barcode, their readers shows a discrepency. Thats excuse enough for it to be taken to a sorting station or local post office. And that doesn't count regular screwups either. Whether it be UPS, FEDEX or PURO. They all use those scanners now. Wasn't fish related ... but I was sending some Bass Pro socks to a cousin on Vancouver Island B.C. from Calgary. 2 days service ... a little over a week later he got them. It went via Toronto, Ont. (was flown to Toronto and road a truck all the way back west).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store