Please rescue my catfish - assorted raphaels +. Near Monroe Wa, Pick-up or deliver...

Status
Not open for further replies.

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
I have four spotted raphaels, one massive striped raphael, the largest known captive specimen of orinocodoras eigenmanni, an amblydoras nauticus, a short-bodied sun cat, and two jaguar catfish - and no time to take care of them. Baby on the way and I'm working lots of overtime. Somebody please give these kitties a good home. Can deliver if nearby. Even if you can only take one, please let me know. These are healthy specimens, the only one that's weird is an old 5" spotted I inherited with gill curl that never resolved - but he's been that way for over a year and is quite stable. The rest are at normal weight, straight fins, no missing eyes or barbels. They eat any time day or night. I love these fish, and this makes me sad. But they deserve better. PM or email me, thanks.

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
These things look just like sharks, people. They rock so hard! With their bony plates and spines all over, they are true monsters. Grab 'em while they're hot!

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
Come on, who doesn't want a spiky little demon to call their own?

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America
Well... If you CAN ship I will take them in a HEARTBEAT LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America
Well if you do decide to ship them PLEASE contact me because i REALLY want these fish...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

matty832012

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2013
United States
beautifull to bad im in NH id take them all. im with the other guy tho if you feel like shipping i will pay and put them all in my 1500 gallon just cats. i have four rafiels in there now. check with your local non box store fish place and they may be able to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store