Looking for Missouri Iowa Illinois LFS

GeriJo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2010
IL
I went to lake of the Ozarks in Missouri and now on our way home we are looking for some decent LFS to stop at to get some cool cichlids as I am restocking my 90 gallon. We are currently in Jefferson City, MO... stopped at CJ's pet corral total waste of time and Sharky's which was cool but only had two tanks of cichlids. Any recommendations would be helpful!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

GeriJo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2010
IL
It might help if I told you we are on our way towards Peoria, IL.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
There's an awesome place in St Louis that has all sorts of rare and exotic fish. I can't remember for the life of me what its called right now though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

bassfisher91

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 8, 2012
New York
There's an awesome place in St Louis that has all sorts of rare and exotic fish. I can't remember for the life of me what its called right now though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Malawi aquatics in stl is decent. The fish man in springfield il. is decent as well. Better than any pet center thats for sure.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
I remember reading about Malawi, but I've never been there. Its on my to do list.

The shop I was talking about was Tropical World Pets. It sounds kind of like a chain store and looks like one when you pull up, but on the inside they actually have a very, very nice selection with oddballs that can be hard to get.

bassfisher91

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 8, 2012
New York
I remember reading about Malawi, but I've never been there. Its on my to do list.

The shop I was talking about was Tropical World Pets. It sounds kind of like a chain store and looks like one when you pull up, but on the inside they actually have a very, very nice selection with oddballs that can be hard to get.
I knew I forgot one. Trop world is good too although a bit expensive if I remember correctly. What isn't expensive though:shakehead

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store