need advice please

12lbline

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2013
PHX.
I'm going to go look at a 135 gallon in the morning(72x24x18) it will house a jag pup(1 inch). and 3 red terror fry until they get large enough to pick my favorite then I will sell the other two. Question 1. will a tank that size be enough to hold them for at least a couple years or will I end up buying another sooner than later? Question 2. there is no stand with it but for the price.. cant complain. what do you guys think the minimum ill pay to build one? And the other option is waiting for a 180 to come along, they pop up all the time, will that make a difference?. I guess I don't have a feel for what a 135 or a full grown jag look like, maybe someone with more experience can help out. Thanks again and happy fathers day guys.

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
I see amazing deals for like 200's+ on craigslist lol. The most recent was some one selling a 210 with stand (stand look really nice actually) of course the tank had a small seam leak but thats where some silicone comes to work. It was only for about $200. I honestly think if you lok hard enough over craigslist or somewhere like that (or obviously on here) you'll eventually find a good deal.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store