FS - 180 gal , 450 gal acrylic tanks + lots of extras - Burlington, VT - Pick-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeonardsSkull

Feeder Fish
Jun 18, 2013
United States
I am selling two used tanks. Both were originally custom made for a restaurant in town. Neither have ever had copper medication put in them and both have had great success with coral in the past.
IMG_2835.jpgIMG_2836.jpg
The 180 gallon tank has a 2'x4' base and is 3' deep. It is drilled with an overflow in the back left corner. The acrylic is in good condition and doesn't need any work. The tank sits on a welded steel stand of the same dimensions. The tank comes with solid wood paneling for the top and bottom. I don't have all the hardware to attach it (The light I'm using on the top is slightly too long to allow the top panels) but they are all just normal bolts. There is a three chamber refugium that fits underneath that holds 3 filter socks. A galvanized tray sits under the refugium in case of overflow. There is a Kent Marine Nautilus TE skimmer and a Blue Line 70 return pump that come with the tank. I have filled the tank with roughly 200lbs of natural live rock but I also have the sculpted rock that came with the tank originally. The lighting which is also included is a 6 bulb T5 lamp and an AquaUFO 50/50 blend LED lamp. I have what I believe to be a 150 watt heater with an external thermostat. The powerheads are a Hydor Koralia Magnum 8 and a Tunze one that they don't make anymore. I have a big magnet cleaner for it but I prefer to use an acrylic-safe abrasive rag tied to a scraper. Asking $2900. Here is the list of most of the inhabitants which can either go with the tank or I can bring them to the lfs:
5" Powder Blue Surgeonfish
5" Indian Sailfin Tang
2 4" Unknown Black Damsel spp.
4" Unknown Hawkfish spp.
3" Flame Angel
3" Black & White Ocillaris Clown
3" Maroon Clown
5" Yellow Tail Clown
Tiger Cowrie
Reef Lobster
Assorted Teal & Black Serpent Stars
Halloween Hermit
Tuxedo Urchin
I can almost guarantee that I've left someone out.

The 450 gallon tank has a 3'x5' base and is 4' deep. It is also drilled with an overflow. The acrylic needs to be polished as whomever dismantled it last (I've never had it set up) dragged some of the rocks on the inside. I started to do the work on it but stopped when I decided to set up my other tank. When on the stand, the tank is 7.5' tall. This tank has the same style wood paneling as the smaller one and is set up like the other one in almost every respect. It has a refugium and tray as well. I have all the sculpted rock that came with the tank. This tank also comes with a 5' long Sfiligoi lamp that takes two 250 watt metal halides and 4 T5s. The lamp may need a little work, last time I checked everything was working apart from some of the LED night lights. Asking $2000

IMG_0735.JPGIMG_0736.JPGIMG_0737.JPG
I also have a MRC CR-6 dual chamber calcium reactor. I am including the Blue Line 20 pump, regulator, and all the plumbing so you can get a CO2 tank and some reactor media and be good to go! This reactor is suitable for up to a 725 gallon system. Apparently I don't have the spray bar for this but it worked fine without it and I'm sure it would be easy to get from MRC (or make). Asking $400.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

IMG_0735.JPG

IMG_0736.JPG

IMG_0737.JPG

IMG_2835.jpg

IMG_2836.jpg

IMG_2835.jpg

IMG_2836.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com