NTTS & INDOS, PU ONLY, socal 90638

Status
Not open for further replies.

robnin2002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2010
la mirada,ca
Decided to go another route with the tank and i dont want all these datnoids. I purchased them, tried converting them to pellets (one successfuly) and no go. They will pick up the massivore but spit it out. I forgot to count how many i had of each before work. I wanna say 5 and 5? Measurements are being obtained by my brother as we speak. Once i get home around midnite i will post MY exact measurements but for now i have to go with wat my bro sent me.

NTTS- 1- 1.75 inches $25
INDOS- 2-3.5 inches $25
PLEASE NO LOW BALLERS! I wouldnt low ball u so i expect the same. I can work on the price if u buy more than one.

Again like i said i am at work so the measurements are not set in stone. Also i cannot answer any fone calls. Only txt messages and i cant reply right away all the time. So please bare with me. If u are interested please hit me up at 714-305-4029 or pm me.
I have my MFK app open at all times :popcorn:

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
That's a lot dats.

robnin2002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2010
la mirada,ca
What project??? Does its include the geo? If not Lmk. Interest in the geo W. Thanks Rob

The winemilleris are staying with me. Sry bro. lolThats one project and the other includes breeding some l-46s. Waiting to get my water parameters on where i need them to be and to have the right size come in from my importers. Lol.

Also trying to see if i can breed some rhino plecos. I have a group of 6 that im growing out.

Geofroniac

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2013
San Gabriel
The winemilleris are staying with me. Sry bro. lolThats one project and the other includes breeding some l-46s. Waiting to get my water parameters on where i need them to be and to have the right size come in from my importers. Lol.

Also trying to see if i can breed some rhino plecos. I have a group of 6 that im growing out.

No worries bro. GL with the breeding plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store