Refugium help please

RedDevilDon2005

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2006
Lawrenceburg, In
www.myspace.com
Ok. So I've been going through my storage. I no longer have any big tanks. That's changing soon. But. I found some 20l gals and a couple 10's. nothing crazy. I have a 30 gal reef tank set up and would like to stick an under tank fuge on it. I've look every where trying to figure out the best setup. Anyone done one as small as a 10 or 20? It's mainly going to be a quarantine tank since the biggest fish I'll ever keep in the 30 is pushing 5". Help me out. I'm bored with empty small tanks and plexi to cut. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Cu455

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2011
US
Is your 30 have holes drilled in it? If not get a hang on back overflow and a return pump. When getting a return pump remember water does not do a good job against gravity. Go more powerful then you think.

RedDevilDon2005

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2006
Lawrenceburg, In
www.myspace.com
That a killer looking tank and setup. I might just scrap the under tank setup and do a hob style. I'm going to the lfs to see what they have. Ill post pics tomorrow.

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
That a killer looking tank and setup. I might just scrap the under tank setup and do a hob style. I'm going to the lfs to see what they have. Ill post pics tomorrow.

If you go that route, you can always convert an aquaclear into a refugium. That's what I did with my old setup.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store