5Gallon stockig! Lol

yngggru

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2013
Philippines
I really love fish and thoight why not put a small tank in my room! So I bought another 5 gal aquarium and filled it with black sand a piece of drift wood and some christmas moss, and tada it looks pretty good. I have a sponge filter in there also running on an airpump. What should I stock it with? My first idea was putting one betta and some cherry shrimps that would be cool having an interactive fish in my room! But also thought that having only one fish would be boring. What if I put in a couple of neon tetras with platies? What do you people think? Sorry I know this forum is for MONSTER fish keepers but Im sure some of you know how it feels. Lol. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Curtis Rouse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2012
Central California
You could go either way or maybe some Dalmatian Mollies and cherry shrimp. Or a bunch of guppies for color.

*edit: not a bunch but a few.

Sent from my mind to my fingers to my phone to the MFK servers to you

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
I would set it up as a strictly shrimp only tank... stock it with maybe 10 shrimp to start with and you should have a fair amount of activity...

yngggru

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2013
Philippines
Good news! Just bought three arapaimas. Lol. The shrimps sound good but I really want something colorful and interactive. I could also turn it into a red belly salamander tank haha

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

allaboutfish1996

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 29, 2012
memphis tn
Are you wanting real suggestions BC I'd do 10 or so celestial pearl danios or 10 or so really small rasboras like chilli rasboras

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store