WTT 240 gal sump tank- SOCAL - PU only

Status
Not open for further replies.

cro117

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2006
hi, i just got a 240 gal drilled tank, stand, and what was to be a sump tank, but it turned out to be the wrong tank and is intact another 240 that won't fit under the stand. so now i have a tank to trade. i't in good enough shape to be used as a display tank, i'll take some pics later if people are interested.

tank details: 240 gallons 96"x24" side drilled. this was a sump tank, but with a little light cleaning can be used as a display. no dividers.

here's a list of things i'll need to finish my build.

-glass lids. 96" or 2x48"

-96"x24" wood canopy.

-smaller sump tank, anything shorter then 96". dividers would be nice, but not necessary.

-i could also probably use pumps and other various stuff too, maybe lighting, pst/email me with whatever you might have cro117@msn.com.

i don't expect to trade the tank for everything listed, but it would be nice to trade it for more then just a glass lid. though i'd be happy to just get a canopy. i already told a friend he could have the tank, but i don't think he's interested for right now. so email me if your interested, i'll double check with him, and then i'll let you know if it's available or not.

also, i live in the rosamond near the lancaster/palmdale area

cro117

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2006
ok, so anyway, here's a revision of my list, though i'll still listen to any offers. the stand is in a little worse shape then i thought, nothing structural, but i'll have to replace a molding panel or whatever they are called. i'm bad with all of that, so, as much of a long shot as it probably is, i would really like to trade a 96x24 stand and canopy that only need a new paint job for a 240 gal tank and stand that needs new edging.

i promise it's not as bad as it seems, im just really bad with carpentry. infact it has a very nice large built in fan. i'll post a few pics if it works.

i know i know. what are the odds someone has a stand and canopy, but no tank yet? lol. still... it's worth a shot.

01.jpg02.jpg05.jpg03.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

05.jpg

03.jpg

California Convict

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2012
Lancaster, California
I live in Lancaster and I'm interested in the tank. I'm just confused by your post. You want to sale the tank, but you promised it to somebody already?

cro117

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2006
i told a guy who helped me unload it, my neighbor, it that since it was the wrong tank and all that if he wanted it he could have it for all the help he was giving me. a tank that size though is a big commitment though and he wasn't sure if he was ready for that as a casual hobbyist. so if someone is interested in it i'll give him a call confirm if he wants it or not, he probably wont, then i can sell/trade it. i just didn't like want to call him and make it feel like im pressuring him to take the tank or anything. it's more of a curtsey call.

i'd love to trade it for a stand/canopy because i am very bad at carpentry, but there's probably a slim chance of that ever happening, so if you just want to buy it with cash email me any offer, and i'll have to just apply that cash to my build funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store