Where should I buy my clean up crew?

oc435

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2013
lincolnshire, IL
I want to get a clean up crew consisting of only snails for my 29 gallon biocube, and I want 25-30 of them. I want to get them cheap, but the only place where I have found a make your own clean up crew is on liveaquaria, and they require a minimum of $75! My LFS has a very limited selection of snails that would work, so that option is out to. If anyone could help, that would be great! Thanks!

Inglorious

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2010
Stuck inside my own head
I got my CUC from reefcleaners.com and highly recommend them. I got the snail and crab package but they have snail only ones as well. My only advice is to order a lot less than you think you need since they are very generous and are known to toss in a lot of extras.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

vikash345678

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2013
Queens New York
I want to get a clean up crew consisting of only snails for my 29 gallon biocube, and I want 25-30 of them. I want to get them cheap, but the only place where I have found a make your own clean up crew is on liveaquaria, and they require a minimum of $75! My LFS has a very limited selection of snails that would work, so that option is out to. If anyone could help, that would be great! Thanks!
I have 10 snails and 10hermits I have the same size tank as you and let me tell you they do wonders

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

vikash345678

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2013
Queens New York
If you live IMF NYC I can recommend a really good Lfs they know a lot very experienced and their prices are not bad

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

oc435

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2013
lincolnshire, IL
Wow! I checked out the snail pack from reef cleaners, and within 10 min. I was sold on it! I will most likely be ordering from them! Thanks.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store