Please help ID my new fish

INTHECOWBOYSWETRUST

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2013
TOLEDO OHIO
NEW CICHLID 1.jpgNEW CICHLID 2.jpgNEW CICHLID 3.jpgNEW CICHLID 4.jpgNEW CICHLID 5.jpgNEW CICHLID 6.jpgNEW CICHLID 7.jpgNEW CICHLID 8.jpgSo the wife went to the pet store today to get some dog food and seen these "cute little fishy's " she just had to have, So I come home to find some crazy new fish in with my African cichlids!!! (NOT HAPPY) I don't know what these things are and I don't know if they will get along with my cichlids... There are 3 different fish all together, 2 little yellow ones with red marks right behind the gills, then the other one is a little bigger maybe 2.5" and he is orange and looks like he is wearing lip stick... Please help me figure this out before something bad happens to my cichlids and then something bad happens to the wife!!!! Lol.. Thank you for your help..

NEW CICHLID 1.jpg

NEW CICHLID 2.jpg

NEW CICHLID 3.jpg

NEW CICHLID 4.jpg

NEW CICHLID 5.jpg

NEW CICHLID 6.jpg

NEW CICHLID 7.jpg

NEW CICHLID 8.jpg

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
I'm pretty sure there Midas , an American cichlid they get big 8/10" + and aggressive , although Africans can hold there own once these get big they'll batter everything id do an exchange at lfs just go in and explain your situ (to be fair they should ask what there tankmatrs are anyway as Midas aren't community fish) good luck

snowman17.5

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2013
Chicago
At that size if u have mbuna they'll either bully them or ignore them. I say separate tho.

Sent from my Nexus S using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Allan01230

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2006
Michigan
those are either red devils midas or midas/red devil cross. They will not go good with Africans for many reasons one being they will kill your Africans. Either get rid of them or your Africans.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store