disappointing to see this still going on.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
What the heck is being kept in those bottles of vodka?

Looks like it could be an amano shrimp or something?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
It's not great but seems to be a step in the right direction from the lilys in a vase... not ideal.. but imo movement in the right direction. but claiming it's "self cleaning" is ludacrise.. and still too small for a betta.. a bigger version might be worth it... 5-10gallons... i'd def add a small aquaponics type herb system to my kitchen instead of just a regular betta tank ect.

The vodka bottles.. horrible... even when cleaned daily bettas still are fish and should be kept w/ a filter in captivity imo. Utilizing live plants is filtration but you still need to do water changes... nothing is gonna change that until they come up with additives to replace vital minerals/vitamins fish need.

Z Trip

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2006
Canada
Air exchange in the bottle is terrible. I hate these stupid ideas.

Cu455

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2011
US
What happens when the betta gets to big for the bottle? Is it like a piggy bank and you have to break it to get the fish out?

PwNz I R COLE

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2012
Mt.Laurel NJ
put a beata in my overflow (about 5 gallons) after it was in a .5 gallon bowl he was soo confused on why he could move around so much then sadly aliens went fishing in the there and never was seen again

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store