Rabbit Snails

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Snails aren't exactly the most exciting thing to watch. Rabbit snails are very cool.

vitaly

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2010
www.youtube.com
yes, rabbit snails are very interesting and cool looking. i have too species right now (orange and black with orange spots). but they have not bred yet. i might have just girls

altumz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2012
earf
rabbit snails are cool and cute looking. my fav are the all yellow/orange ones. its worth setting up a tank for them if you enjoy them. and they are worth good money if u breed them.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Yeah, they are cool. I was planning on getting some at one point, but was turned off to them after hearing about the leaches that they can potentially carry when being brought in from the wild.

felix453

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 17, 2011
new york
I thought I remembered hearing that they give birth to one live baby once a month if that helps

urs4

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2012
central mass.
I just picked up a gold/yellow over the weekend @ roughly 2". I put mine in my planted community tank and it seems to be a happy camper. They give live birth to 1-3 babies every 30-45 days, need a sand substrate, and nothing that will pick at it antenna's because they do not grow back.

Steve

Steve

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store