New Tank

vikash345678

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2013
Queens New York
Hey guys just set up my parents tank it's been up for 3-4 weeks now its fully cycled I rescued it and then I decided to clean everything and dry out all the rock cloroxed everything so no traces of ich from the last time it was up

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1373647713.791555.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1373647741.008517.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1373647757.118758.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1373647789.990696.jpg

Jrob

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2011
Michigan
how big is it?
you're lacking in the CUC dept.
too many clowns
the tang will outgrow it quick i hope you have a bigger tank for him or will be able to rehome...
i'm also not a fan of your rockwork...looks like it was just kind of laid there with no real...method..

ckcdrummer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
CA
You must be mistaken becuase that tank can't be cycled in only 3-4 weeks. Your params may read good ut once things settle and you hit the ammonia spike, everything will die.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

monsterfishdude

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2013
Canada

vanman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2011
Woodinville WA
Hey guys it's a start. There are products out there to cycle a tank very quickly for a fish only tank of any sort. Just be patient with adding and be very careful on future size of your purchases. Do not stock it heavy ever. If you are going to heavier stocking or do a reef you'll need a lot more time and equipment. The tang will get too big very fast.

monsterfishdude

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2013
Canada
Hey guys it's a start. There are products out there to cycle a tank very quickly for a fish only tank of any sort. Just be patient with adding and be very careful on future size of your purchases. Do not stock it heavy ever. If you are going to heavier stocking or do a reef you'll need a lot more time and equipment. The tang will get too big very fast.
+1

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

vikash345678

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2013
Queens New York
how big is it?
you're lacking in the CUC dept.
too many clowns
the tang will outgrow it quick i hope you have a bigger tank for him or will be able to rehome...
i'm also not a fan of your rockwork...looks like it was just kind of laid there with no real...method..
It's 65 corner tank I have a sump for filtration and yes it it I've tested it every day since I've add fish I know what Im doing and I haven't seen any type of spike with ammonia nitrite or nitrate that tank has already start growing coraline algae and about the tang when he hits the size I'll surely sell him off to someone that I know that can really take care of him good

vikash345678

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2013
Queens New York
Ooh just so you guys know I have another successful tank a 29 gallon I have a fluval 306 filtering and a hob reef octopus protein skimmer

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store