Emperor 400 Pro-Tip

400 Pro-Tip: Open the grey cartridge and lay both halves on the floor. Fill both sides with biomax, little cylinders standing up next to each other. Spray the full trays with water from a clean spray bottle. Place the trays in the freezer, careful not to spill out the biomax. Leave in the freezer for 10 mins. The trays will be frozen to the biomax. Now you can place both halves together without the biomax running all over the place. Insert in filter, a voila, you have a double layer of biomax.

Enjoy.

CrazyLegz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bay Area,CA
What else have you thought of...inquiring minds would like to know lol I am always looking to try things that are out of the norm in my fish hobby...ive made homemade caves out of coconuts that my smaller fish love so instead of paying 15 dollars for 1 cave I pay 3 dollars and get 2 custom built caves and can also attach live plants too, ive also put house plants in hob filters to lower nitrates

Sent from my SPH-L900 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

administrator

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2011
Cool. Any pics? Thx.

What else have you thought of...inquiring minds would like to know lol I am always looking to try things that are out of the norm in my fish hobby...ive made homemade caves out of coconuts that my smaller fish love so instead of paying 15 dollars for 1 cave I pay 3 dollars and get 2 custom built caves and can also attach live plants too, ive also put house plants in hob filters to lower nitrates

Sent from my SPH-L900 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

administrator

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2011
So simple, yet so effective. Nice one. Thx.

400 Pro-Tip: Open the grey cartridge and lay both halves on the floor. Fill both sides with biomax, little cylinders standing up next to each other. Spray the full trays with water from a clean spray bottle. Place the trays in the freezer, careful not to spill out the biomax. Leave in the freezer for 10 mins. The trays will be frozen to the biomax. Now you can place both halves together without the biomax running all over the place. Insert in filter, a voila, you have a double layer of biomax.

Enjoy.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store