1 copadichromis sp. (fluorescent)
3 electric yellows
2 ob peacocks
2 convicts
2 red shoulder peacocks
1 red blaze lithobate
1 red empress
1 firefish

ran across someone else who is breaking down their tank and the stock is as follows.

2 cobalt
1 Compressiceps
2 blue maingano
2 demasoni
1 white zombie
1 bumble bee
1 red jewel

all fish seem to be in roughly the 3 inch range give or take, the cobalts a bit larger.

i currently have no high levels of agression, and they're in a 120 4x2

according to the owner of the other tank the cobalts are showing some agression but other than that everything seems to be OK. any red flags being thrown up in the group? anyone need to be bounced out of the equation?

Inglorious

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2010
Stuck inside my own head
My bumblebee is by far my biggest bully so I'd keep an eye on him. The convicts are also a bit out of place there, what sex are they because if they end up being a mated pair then they can and will take out anything else in the tank. Other than that the stock should be ok, but you might want to rearrange the decor when adding all the new stock so there aren't any established territories and everyone will be on even ground.

savannah_az

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2010
az
the convicts are out of place, however so far there haven't been any issues so i haven't removed them, yet. right now decor is just pots so i can easily add more of those to create more territory. when i got the fish i was told they were all males, however i recently found a few fry sooooo obviously theres at least one female.

savannah_az

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2010
az
so am i wrong to think that possibly the cobalts, zombie, need to go, and possibly the jewel and convicts?

savannah_az

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2010
az
well im more concerned about their slightly more agressive nature in their current tank, seems like a lot of jewels can be very agressive and the zombie im assuming due to the mbuna horror stories ive read. however the convicts probably should be causing issues however, so far so good. can anyone else weigh in on this?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store