Measured my ntt little over 9.5" :)

Lovethemfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2012
Maryland
Looks great Bro. I hate they grow sooo slow but It's more rewarding in the end knowing you've grown a fish for so long

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I don't mind these growing slow since they're big enough to hang in the 600 gal and not too big to eat my peacock bass.
Really nice watching them swimming.
Soothes you after a long day.
Just sit there and watch them interact with each other.

One of the main reason of me being in the fish hobby.

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
Looks great Bro. I hate they grow sooo slow but It's more rewarding in the end knowing you've grown a fish for so long

I don't mind these growing slow since they're big enough to hang in the 600 gal and not too big to eat my peacock bass.
Really nice watching them swimming.
Soothes you after a long day.
Just sit there and watch them interact with each other.

One of the main reason of me being in the fish hobby.

Totally agree with you both there.. one of the greatest things with tiger communities is how they swim together at different angles up and down displaying with one another. Theres absolutely no way I could keep just one tiger.
Mine fight (not proper fighting) .. very occasionally. Just involves chasing a few laps of the tank ... and once in a while I hear a pop .. when tiger snaps at something. I never get split tiger fins.. for years now.

arodini

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2009
ohio
Totally agree with you both there.. one of the greatest things with tiger communities is how they swim together at different angles up and down displaying with one another. Theres absolutely no way I could keep just one tiger.
Mine fight (not proper fighting) .. very occasionally. Just involves chasing a few laps of the tank ... and once in a while I hear a pop .. when tiger snaps at something. I never get split tiger fins.. for years now.
And I totally agree with and have the same experience in my tank as what you said there

arodini

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2009
ohio
i'm hesitating on growing out 3-4 small IT's from Lovethemfish...not sure if I would have the time and attention for a grow out tank...but it's very hard to get a bigger dat here in the midwest US. my goal is to have 5 big indos in the tank, just indo's.

csaechao

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2008

+1

arodini

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2009
ohio

I agree. I raise my biggest one now measured at 12" from 3.5" so I feel more attached to it than the smaller one at 10.5" which I bought at ~6", even though the smaller one looks nicer bar and color wise.

arodini

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2009
ohio
nice tigers there Lovethemfish

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store