2-day shipping for Zoanthids?

ckcdrummer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
CA
So I found a website called reefs2go.com and I've heard good and bad things about the site, but its seems they have some pretty good prices of some zoanthids I'm interested in and they have an option for a 2-day shipment plan for hardy coral. I'm interested if anyone has done this with success or should I just pay the over night shipment plan? Also has anyone every bought from this website? Good or bad? Please let me know, Thanks.

Eyebedam

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2013
Makin a Poo
I had a full blown reef for about 5 years... This time of year zoos are fine with 2day shipping.. I was not a big fan of reefs2go... Everything was 90% of the time smaller than described & always had bad critters with it.. Only luck I ever had with them was with a couple clean up crews.. I placed a couple 3500.00 orders with them from organizing a couple group buys & decided never again.. However that being said, there has been a lot of other folks that have gotten good service from them.

ckcdrummer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
CA
I had a full blown reef for about 5 years... This time of year zoos are fine with 2day shipping.. I was not a big fan of reefs2go... Everything was 90% of the time smaller than described & always had bad critters with it.. Only luck I ever had with them was with a couple clean up crews.. I placed a couple 3500.00 orders with them from organizing a couple group buys & decided never again.. However that being said, there has been a lot of other folks that have gotten good service from them.
Yeah I've heard that fish ordered from them are much smaller then advertised so I would order fish from them but they have good prices on coral so I'm interested but still haven't made up my mind.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Been debating about this place myself but the wrong picture i.d. for the Chiloscyllium punctatum was enough to steer me away lol....If they cant i.d. a shark I doubht everything else is legit.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store