new addition to the 265

stopani88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 18, 2011
rochester NY
yesterday i went out to go pick up a red & white discus. and there was this tiny retic.after much deliberation and debate i decided to give him a shot in my big tank. right now he housed with a moto thats really laid back and 5 discus.

IMG_1557.JPG
IMG_1561.JPG
IMG_1552.JPG

IMG_1557.JPG

IMG_1561.JPG

IMG_1552.JPG

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Cute little pancake ya got there. I'm sure he'll do well in that big tank.

I'm loving the theme, btw. All round fish! :thumbsup:

Moved to stingrays

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
Both rays are skinny and showing hip bones and a big dent in the forehead of the motoro along with it's skinny tail. Showing signs of malnutrition which could be due to a number of factors. Better get on top of it before it's too late. Try feeding some earthworms or dew worms if they are available. Retics are said to be hard to raise and will probably need black worms to start out.

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Question is what do you think is allot? Do you ever feed so much that you have to remove un-eaten food from the tank? How much do you actually feed?

i feed the moto shrimp from the store, he eats a ton i dont have any idea why he would be thin

Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

creepyoldguy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2010
fishbelly
Feed rays twice a day. They're hip bones shouldnt be showing snd a healthy rsy will deposit fat st the base of the tail. Feed them til they won't est anymore. My old rays would eat a dozen jumbo shrimp a day

Sent from my SPH-L720 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store