St datnoids

Lovethemfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2012
Maryland
This is not a for sale i just want to know how many people are interested in st datnoids and how much are they willing to pay?
I can get my hands on 10" or bigger st but the prices of them are sky high.
What are the prices people think st datnoids being imported cost now days?

Remember I'm not selling these yet.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Same here....as much as I would like to have another,I wouldn't be willing to go too far over that number.

jsodwi

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2005
south of heaven
I bet they would be available for $2k mark if they are true ST. They are extremely hard to obtain and those who have them won't part with them. If I were in the market for another, I most likely wouldn't be willing to pay more than $1400 for a decent size one. That is just my opinion though. I will be very impressed if you can bring a couple of these in. Can't wait to see!

Viet Dragon

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2009
illinois
How to say without seeing any pic of the ST. I would pay around $1000-$1500 depend on the quality..

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

fattiger

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2012
Where the Amazon meets the Mekong
I would pay $100 / inch for a CT (or lower grade pulcher) over 8" mark. At this price I am willing to accept non-ST tail and slightly darker body color from the classic ST color

For a true ST with full wrap tail (automatically over 8" mark I guess), classic light gold color and high blocky body shape I am willing to pay $150 / inch or more

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
For a true ST with full wrap tail (automatically over 8" mark I guess), classic light gold color and high blocky body shape I am willing to pay $150 / inch or more
It'd be interesting to see if his supplier would even send him pulchers of such quality as he could probably easily get top dollar for them in Asia without the risk of losing any during shipping.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store