My Asian arowana got drop eye for under a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

monsterfishdude

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2013
Canada
Fish was fine all day I went back just now and I see his eyes are pointed down!!! Like drop eye it was very pointed down I could' see his bottom part of eye went in and eyes pointed down!!!!! I ran back upstairs to get my phone to take a pic then it was gone!!
Am I losing it or something!! ???! Qodiabdkalqoisubsvshanakaisijebwbsjsjaklaoaiajzbbdndmxkxkslwlwoeeoiyy

Litterly it had it for under a mintue'! Any reason why?
I seeded my tank but it did not work for some reason I tested it a day after still Amonia so maybe. It had his eye looking at the all the mulm crap at the bottom of the tank to long? I got to get those gravel sucking things and clean it out !!!!! Thx pls help if it happen to you or something or you know why

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

monsterfishdude

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2013
Canada
I turn the light on and I seen it's eyes pointed down like drop eye so I ran upstairs and it was gone it was good idk what happen

jsodwi

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2005
south of heaven
You really making me doubt your abilities to take care of such a beautiful fish. I hope you don't kill it. But I foresee a post in the near future of a dead aro. All the threads you make on this fish, you really should have started out with some inexpensive cichlids or tetras. Not an Asian aro for your first. A lot of us would pay big money for one and make sure it had a perfect tank setup before even thinking about purchasing one. You throw one in an uncycled tank and want to feed it crap that you catch in a lake. Sorry to bash you but your threads are ridiculous and I truly believe your fish will be dead within a year if not sooner I only wish I didn't live in the states so I could come take it from you and give it the proper care

Jesseliu13

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2012
Holmdel, NJ
You really making me doubt your abilities to take care of such a beautiful fish. I hope you don't kill it. But I foresee a post in the near future of a dead aro. All the threads you make on this fish, you really should have started out with some inexpensive cichlids or tetras. Not an Asian aro for your first. A lot of us would pay big money for one and make sure it had a perfect tank setup before even thinking about purchasing one. You throw one in an uncycled tank and want to feed it crap that you catch in a lake. Sorry to bash you but your threads are ridiculous and I truly believe your fish will be dead within a year if not sooner I only wish I didn't live in the states so I could come take it from you and give it the proper care
now now, no need to get a little hostile... but none the less he is right. This is a poor choice of action on your part. An asian arowana in an uncycled tank.. is extremely unheard of on my part. i dont know if you are experienced or not, but Arowanas arent exactly the hardiest type to chloromines and ammonia burns. Please get some seachem Prime/safe right away and treat your tank... i dont even want to ask how big your tank is if you didnt even cycle correctly. As for now, get the seachem prime, do a water change, and put some plants like pothos in your filter or get some plants to buffer this issue. You are hitting the boarderline danger zone for an endangered species.

the big kahuna

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2007
new york city
x2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

-DC-

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2009
Canada
just found this after replying via PM, but I agree , not drop eye... just looking down lol

monsterfishdude

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2013
Canada
Hey sry Ik Ik there are quite a few members here who feed there aro food they catch so why do you say it like tht? Btw there's a difference in lake and river

I don't do lake fishing only river

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store