Comm tank attempt again

batang_mcdo

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2006
Manila
Attempting to
Comm my 6 aros again but it suddenly rained so i just removed the divider in this tank and trying to give them as small space as
Possible to see if this will help
O reduce aggression

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

monsterfishdude

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2013
Canada
Got a question why did you remove it when it rained ? Is there a reason why? Or do you have to do it when it rains

batang_mcdo

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2006
Manila
Got a question why did you remove it when it rained ? Is there a reason why? Or do you have to do it when it rains

Oh i removed the divider since it was the only thing i can do u have another 3 in a separate tank but it was so i wasn't able tonyransfer the other 3 to this tank too since this 3 were already in se tank just separated by divider i just removws the divider

monsterfishdude

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2013
Canada
Those 3 aros aren't fighting ? Wow nice aros btw

turtles

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2012
Australia
putting them in a smaller space will be bad it just means less effort to chase and beat up the other fish giving them more space would be better

Drstrangelove

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Francisco
Smaller Spaces means no territory , the bigger space they have bigger tendency to fight in my experience
Hope this works, although I'm not going to try it even if it works 100% of the time.

I don't like crowded fish and I enjoy seeing spacing between my fish as they swim, eat etc.

batang_mcdo

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2006
Manila
Hope this works, although I'm not going to try it even if it works 100% of the time.

I don't like crowded fish and I enjoy seeing spacing between my fish as they swim, eat etc.

will only be overcrowding them temporarily until they get used to each pthers company :d
then They'll have all of the 8 foot tank :d

monsterfishdude

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2013
Canada
Hey it's only temporary and plus those asian aros are getting used to eachorther

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store