Poster of Gar

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
swap the florida and gator w/ eachother then you'll have the 2 groups also separated =)

Polypterus

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
Detroit
Please give credit to the Artists here.. Both are considered friends and they should get credit where credit is due. Those would be Emily Damstra and Joseph Tomelleri. You did not do this art you just copied others art and arranged it. You should not have your name on this at all. Be respectful of others copyrights to their work also. If you did not receive permission to reproduce their art you should not be using it.

HungDang

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2010
Fort Worth
Please give credit to the Artists here.. Both are considered friends and they should get credit where credit is due. Those would be Emily Damstra and Joseph Tomelleri. You did not do this art you just copied others art and arranged it. You should not have your name on this at all. Be respectful of others copyrights to their work also. If you did not receive permission to reproduce their art you should not be using it.
lol, I was waiting for you to say something like this. I know this is just putting picture in a blank paper.

follarin63

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2013
deep water
you are totally true, i said that on one of my post in the thread were i put all my image. The pics are not mine, in 99 % i have the permission of the people who take it, i made those poster for ther members, they are all free, and i spent a lot of time to make them.

for the drawing, of course the credit of the drawing it's for the artist, i bought all those books, and the pics are scan that i maid from my own books.

If it's an big problem to made poster for the members, ok I'll make them just for me know, because i love all the fish and i can't manage to find posters that i like.

Polypterus

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
Detroit
you are totally true, i said that on one of my post in the thread were i put all my image. The pics are not mine, in 99 % i have the permission of the people who take it, i made those poster for ther members, they are all free, and i spent a lot of time to make them.

for the drawing, of course the credit of the drawing it's for the artist, i bought all those books, and the pics are scan that i maid from my own books.

If it's an big problem to made poster for the members, ok I'll make them just for me know, because i love all the fish and i can't manage to find posters that i like.
Well this is a known 1% where I certainly know you do not have permission. We use this artwork on Primitivefishes and Lepisosteidae.net and good money was paid to these two talented artists to reproduce those on these sites. I'm pretty much 100% sure they did not say "Oh sure unknown guy in France.. Go right ahead and reproduce our art and not give us any credit or acknowledgment"

Also.. Just because you buy a book it does not give you the right to reproduce any part of it and throw your name on it.

follarin63

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2013
deep water
you are totally right
But i never said that i made those pics, i just said that i made this poster. But i you are probably right, i made a mistake, my goal was to share some of my private work for the members.
Emily Damstra and Joseph Tomelleri. are two excellent artist, and the fact that i bought all their books .... doesn't give me the right to share those pics on the net.
I was to happy to make some posters for members, for this one, someone told me to make it, i get accross this demande, and i 'm sorry if i hurt you or one of those fantastic artist.
I 'll not link other poster with drawing

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store