Good LFS near HHI, SC?

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
New to the area, and haven't found any decent LFS. There's petco and petsmart just off island, but what else? Seems fish keeping isn't wildly popular around here judging by the classifieds, and the local petco has half their tanks shut down. Anywhere worth visiting in savannah? Maybe charleston?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and I'm especially interested in anywhere with half decent plants

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
none huh? kinda figured that... guess theres always the world wide web.

hemiboo

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2005
Charleston, SC
Tideline Aquatics in Charleston. I know its like an hour away but they treat me right. There's also Age of Aquarium in West Ashley but that's my fall back store. Sometimes they have good stuff, their equipment is a little cheaper but Tideline has higher quality fish and much better info.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Breezyod

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2013
South Carolina
The only decent fish store I know if is fishy business and its in Columbia I just left Hilton head and your right not many places on island or around it. Maybe somewhere in blufton if you look around

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
thanks for the tips guys, i did call one place in bluffton but the guy was so rude i crossed it right off my list. im definately not afraid to travel to charleston.

xtanyaDx

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2013
Atlanta Georgia
brich999 and breezyod you said you have been to hilton head? Im vacationing in SC is it worth going? real random just saw and thought id ask.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store